Nowadays, you can find that almost every single smartphone user is using WhatsApp. They have it installed on their smartphone, and they use it on a regular basis. The reason behind such massive popularity is the features that WhatsApp has been clubbed with. Developers and the team behind WhatsApp always try to introduce something new with this instant messaging app to make it more exciting and functional.
This Facebook-owned company rolled out an excellent feature in 2018 that lets users share text, photos, and videos that automatically disappear 24 hours. It is a similar feature that they introduced for Instagram as Instagram Stories. WhatsApp named this feature as WhatsApp status.
How to see deleted WhatsApp status?
Since WhatsApp introduced this feature, people across the internet started looking for ways to see deleted WhatsApp statuses. Therefore, I decided to help you guys. But before that, let me tell you one thing very clearly that unfortunately, there is no official method that you can follow to see deleted WhatsApp status.
But does that mean you cannot see deleted WhatsApp status? Of course, No. There are a bunch of methods that you can follow to see deleted WhatsApp statuses, but none of them are official. So, if you are okay with that, then you are in the right place.
There are two different methods that can help you to see deleted WhatsApp statuses. The first one is by using YoWhatsApp-
See deleted WhatsApp status using YoWhatsApp
YoWhatsApp is a very popular WhatsApp Mod available for Android users. YoWhatsApp is packed with some advanced and unique features that the original WhatsApp lacks. Such features include a bunch of customization with UI, recovering and downloading deleted WhatsApp messages, privacy features such as hiding blue tick, double tick, and other similar functions. Additionally, if you are looking to install dual WhatsApp on your smartphone, then you can use YoWhatsApp for that purpose too. Overall, it is a feature-rich WhatsApp Mod.
Amongst all other features, it has one feature that lets users see and download deleted WhatsApp status. And that too without putting any extra effort. You just have to replace your stock WhatsApp with this YoWhatsApp. After that, you will be able to enjoy watching deleted WhatsApp statuses and downloading them along with all other excellent features of YoWhatsApp.
Process to replace stock WhatsApp with YoWhatsApp
The process of replacing your stock WhatsApp with YoWhatsApp is straightforward. You just have to follow these simple steps-
- First of all, download the latest version of YoWhatsApp. You can use this link to visit the direct download page.
- After that, go to the installed apps section on your smartphone and uninstall stock WhatsApp.
- Now, go to the download folder and look for the YoWhatsApp apk file.
- After locating the file, tap on that to process the installation further.
- Once installed, open the app and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now it will ask you to enter your mobile number. You have to enter the same number that was associated with stock WhatsApp.
- After a successful verification, it will ask you to select whether you want to restore your backup or not.
That’s it. After that, you will be able to see deleted WhatsApp status, and even you will be able to download them.
For the next method, you have to download an app named WhatsDelete.
See deleted WhatsApp status using WhatsDelete
While researching for this article, I came across an excellent app named WhatsDelete. This app not only lets you see deleted WhatsApp status but also allows you to download them.
To use WhatsDelete to see deleted WhatsApp status, you have you follow these steps-
- First of all, download and install the WhatsDelete app from Google Play Store. You can use this link to visit the direct download page.
- After a successful installation, open the app and configure it by providing the required permissions.
That’s it. Now, whenever someone deletes their messages or statuses, you will get notified. But remember, you have to let this app run in the background and make sure that your smartphone will be connected to the internet all the time. Otherwise, this app will not work efficiently.
Great info. Thanks