Com.dti.folderlauncher is a folder management application that was created especially for Android smartphones. It facilitates file and app organization and access. Users of the app can create folders and categories to collect and organize their contacts, documents, and applications. This makes it unnecessary to search through multiple menus or screens to locate and open frequently used files and applications.
Regarding the com.dti.folderlauncher that you see in the “Google Web & App Activity ” section, do you have any questions? With the rapid advancement of technology, smartphones have become an indispensable tool in today’s world. It can be difficult to keep track of all the games and apps we have downloaded to our phones, especially given their rising popularity.
Over fifty apps are downloaded from the Google Play Store by the typical Android user. In addition, the Android operating system and the pre-installed system apps on our phones eat up a lot of internal storage. By enabling users to arrange their apps into folders on their device’s home screen, the Com.dti.folderlauncher system app seeks to address this issue.
This improves productivity, clears up clutter, and facilitates users in finding the apps they require. This article will go over the com.dti.folderlauncher’s definition and workings in detail. How do you uninstall it, please? We will also discuss whether or not it is completely safe to use this app on your phone.
What is com.dti.folderlauncher?
Similar to the agent package com.samsung.android.da.da that we have been discussing recently, certain Android devices have the system package com.dti.folderlauncher. An assortment of “packages” and “apps” designed to accomplish particular tasks are pre-installed on Android devices. It is possible to open “folders” straight from your home screen by using com.dti.folderlauncher.
The apps in your home are initially listed, but you can further organize them by creating folder-based collections of apps. This implies that anytime you open a folder to access apps, the “com.dti.folderlauncher” service app always launches in the background. Users can then simply drag and drop apps into these folders to easily access and organize them.
The renaming and customization of the folders makes it easy for users to locate the apps they require. Users must tap and hold an app on their home screen in order to create a folder using com.dti.folderlauncher. A folder will then be created when they drag the app onto another app. By dragging and dropping more apps inside of the folder, users can increase its size.
An Android app called Com.dti.folderlauncher facilitates better file organization and access for users. Moreover, it boosts output. Users of Android phones, including Samsung phones, can personalize the home screen and add contacts, apps, and other shortcuts to custom folders they create with the aid of this launcher software. We can create a large number of folders and apps with the aid of the com.dti.folderlauncher app.
We can even sort the folders alphabetically and search within them for particular contacts or apps. Additionally, the apps can be categorized based on how frequently they are used. The app launcher is compatible with almost all Android smartphones running Android 4.1 or later, including all Samsung smartphones. A small and light application, Com.dti.folder.launcher would be useful on an older model of Android smartphone or one with limited storage.
What are the measures to Use Com.dti.folderlauncher App?
- Install the app by getting it from the Google Play Store or your app store.
- Using your phone, swipe up to reveal the home screen, then tap anywhere.
- The option “widgets” will appear in the top-right corner of the screen if you click and hold the screen in this region for a brief period of time.
- After selecting this option, locate the com.dti.folderlauncher app by scrolling down. Grasp this and give it a tap.
- Drag this widget to the desired spot on your home screen to create a folder.
- The widget will position itself and a pop-up window will appear on the screen. This is where you can change the folder name and single icon.
- Now, you can add shortcuts and apps to this specific folder and open it by tapping on it.
- Click the + icon that appears on the screen and choose the app you wish to add in order to add apps or transfer files.
- Just give the background app a few seconds of your time, give it a long press, and choose the remove option to erase or remove it.
What are the benefits of com.dti.folderlauncher?
Bloatware is often included with Samsung Galaxy phones, and users are constantly searching for ways to remove these superfluous apps. This is not particularly novel. Despite its very useful function of reducing clutter, com.dti.folderlauncher is not a useless app (bloatware). Making use of it on your device provides the following advantages:
Organized home screen:
Users can organize their apps into folders with com.dti.folderlauncher to facilitate finding the apps they require.
The com.dti.folderlauncher allows users to name and organize the folders as they see fit, such as Work apps, Games, etc.
Negative effects of Com.dti.folderlauncher App
New users may not immediately get the hang of the app because it can take some time to learn how to use it effectively.
Possible Compatibility Issues:
App launchers may work on almost any Android device, but there’s a chance they won’t work on yours; in that case, you’ll need to troubleshoot the problem. Therefore, confirm that it is compatible with Android and OS devices before installing and using it.
How to Uninstall com.dti.folderlauncher Package?
It is strongly discouraged that you remove com.dti.folderlauncher from your phone. It’s possible for the launcher on your home screen to crash or for other connected features to stop working. If you still want to get rid of it, there are two ways you can go about it. For one, you need to install and configure ADB, while for the other, you need full root access. A description of each strategy is given below.
Uninstall by using ADB
Use the ADB tool as follows to remove com.dti.folderlauncher from your phone:
- You must first download and install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) on your computer. The installation instructions are available on the official Android developer website or here: You can download the SDK Platform Tools, or ADB.
- Use a USB cable to link your Android device to your PC after installing ADB.
- On your computer, open a command prompt or terminal window and find the directory where ADB is installed.
- Use the command adb devices to see if ADB has detected your device. If your device isn’t listed, make sure USB debugging is enabled.
- Type the command adb shell to access the shell on your device.
- To see a list of every package installed on your system, use the command pm list packages. Package names will appear in a long list, including com.dti.folderlauncher.
- To get rid of it, type pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.dti.folderlauncher. With this command, you can delete the application along with all associated data.
- Once the command has been successfully executed, you can type the command exit to close the shell.
- Finally, unplug your device from the computer.
When using ADB, exercise caution because misuse could cause damage to your device. Always make sure to carefully read the instructions and double-check the commands before executing them. Now, com.dti.folderlauncher ought to be uninstalled from your phone.
Uninstall by using System App Remover
If you would prefer not to use the System App Remover app, here is how to remove com.dti.folderlauncher. Your Android phone must have full root access in order to use this method. Follow these guidelines:
- Install System App Remover by downloading it from the Google Play Store.
- Once the app is open, grant it the necessary permissions.
- Use the search bar to look up “com.dti.folderlauncher.”
- Once you’ve located the app, click it to open the app information page.
- The “Uninstall” button will remove com.dti.folderlauncher from your phone.
- Verify that you truly do wish to uninstall the program.
- Wait for the uninstalling process to be finished.
Not every phone can launch folders with this app. Therefore, if it is not visible in your list, there’s really no need to uninstall it.
Questions Related com.dti.folderlauncher
Is com.dti.folderlauncher pre-installed on all Android phones?
No, by default, the com.dti.folderlauncher app is now installed on all Android phones. Some Android device manufacturers include factory installed software in their products.
How do I make a folder with com.dti.folderlauncher?
Using com.dti.folderlauncher, users must tap and hold an app on their home screen in order to create a folder. After that, they can drag the app onto another app to create a folder. By just dragging and dropping additional apps into the folder, users can increase its size.
Is it possible to remove the folderlauncher program com.dti?
It is possible to remove com.dti.folderlauncher, but it might take some advanced knowledge and abilities to do so. To remove the app, use ADB, but use caution—if not used correctly, it can harm your device.
How can I remove apps that the factory installed?
If your device is rooted, you can use ADB or an app remover to get rid of factory installed apps, also known as bloatware.
The Final Verdict
Accessibility, productivity, organization, and a host of other problems can all be improved by using the app. The application prioritizes user convenience by making it simpler for users to apply their preferences to the home screen and screen lock, thereby augmenting the advantages of consistent app usage. It may take some time for new users to get used to the apps’ features. People who use multiple apps frequently will find the Com.dti.folderlauncher app very helpful as it makes managing their work and other tasks more organized and efficient.