If you’re a gamer who always chooses to pick the ideal equipment for your best gaming performance, a motherboard must be your primary concern. However, you don’t have to worry about scrolling through hundreds of pages, comparing every possible motherboard to choose the best one, because we’re here to help you with that. By providing you with a list of the five best motherboards for Ryzen 7 3700X here, we’ve made your search a lot simpler! So please continue reading to know all about them!
The AMD Ryzen 7 3700X outperforms the majority of CPUs in its pricing range. That is why it is prevalent, particularly among gaming enthusiasts.
However, to get the most performance out of such a fast CPU, you’ll need a great motherboard. The motherboard is a computer’s backbone. It allows the PC to operate smoothly and effectively by connecting various devices and components. So, you want to construct a PC with a Ryzen 7 3700X CPU, and you’re looking for the most okay motherboard to go with it?
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E
|AM4 sockets that are ready for 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen TM CPUs, AMD StoreMI, USB 3.2 Gen2, and up to two M.2 SSDs||Check On Amazon
Motherboard MSI MEG X570 ACE
|The MSI MEG X570 ACE has three M2 slots, all of which may be utilized simultaneously. It works with AMD Ryzen 2nd and 3rd generation processors.||Check On Amazon
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
|The MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk has M.2 shield Frozr, core boost, expanded heat sink, and 2.5G LAN, all of which help it run better.||Check On Amazon
Motherboard ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Formula
|Look no farther than the ASUS ROG X570 crosshair VIII formula if you want to maximize the performance of your Ryzen 7 3700X.||Check On Amazon
Motherboard MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus
|The M.2 Shield Frozr additionally extends the heat sink to the M.2 SSD to avoid thermal throttling and maintain optimum performance.||Check On Amazon
5 Best Motherboards For Ryzen 7 3700X
1. Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E
Asus ROG Strix X570-E is packed with high-quality and efficient components, and the Asus ROG Strix X570-E has topped our list. This is the motherboard for you if you want performance, longevity, and aesthetics. In addition, it comes with a powerful VRM that can easily handle Ryzen 7 3700X.
- ASUS-only Aura Sync RGB lighting, RGB headers, and addressable Gen 2 GRB headers.
- Supports multi-core processors
- 12+4 power stages, ProCool II power connection, alloy chokes, and long-lasting capacitors.
- Dual onboard M.2 heatsinks, active chipset heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm heat pipe, and a water pump
- PCIe 4.0,DisplayPort 1.2 ,HDMI 2.0 are all supported.
- M.2 connections
- USB 3.2 Type-A and Type-C
- ASUS LANGuard, 2.5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO, and GameFirst V 5-Way Optimisation: Automated system-wide tweaking, including custom overclocking and cooling settings for your system.
2. Motherboard MSI MEG X570 ACE
The MSI MEG X570 ACE has three M2 slots, all of which may be utilized simultaneously. It works with AMD Ryzen 2nd and 3rd generation processors. It also comes with an easy-to-use BIOS that allows for overclocking. Even while performing intensive activities, it utilizes extended frozen sink, heat pipe, zero frozen, and M.2 shield technologies to keep the system cool and stable.
- 12+2+1 IR digital power
- Mystic Light Infinity
- Triple Lightning M.2 with Shield Frozr
- Audio Boost HD
- Game Boost
- Dual LAN with 2.5G gaming LAN
- WIFI 6 solution
3. Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
The MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk motherboard is one of the most powerful on the market today. It is trendy among customers since it provides excellent features at an affordable price.
The MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk has M.2 shield Frozr, core boost, expanded heat sink, and 2.5G LAN, all of which help it run better. It also has several USB connection options, including the newest USB 3.2, enabling quick data transmission.
- AMD Socket AM4
- AMD B550 Chipset
- Supports 2-way AMD CrossFir Technology, 1x PCI-E 4.0 x16 slot, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slot
- DisplayPort, HDMI – Requires Processor Graphics
- 4 DIMMs, Dual Channel DDR4-4866+(OC)MHz
- 2x PCI-E 3.0 x1 slots
- 2 M.2 slots, 6 SATA 6Gb/s SATA RAID Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10 for SATA hard disk drives
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps ,5 USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps , 6 USB 2.0
- 8-Channel(7.1) HD Audio with Audio Boost(ALC1200)
4. Motherboard ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Formula
One of the most potent X570 motherboards currently available is the ASUS ROG X570 crosshair VIII formula.
This motherboard is lightning fast and comes with a slew of high-end features that set it apart from other motherboards in its price range. Look no farther than the ASUS ROG X570 crosshair VIII formula if you want to maximize the performance of your Ryzen 7 3700X. The Ai suite three interface on this motherboard enables you to fine-tune virtually every element of your system for improved performance, stability, and cooling. In addition, this motherboard is one of the few on the market that can be cooled with both water and air.
- Integrated Crosschill EK III, active chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminium heatsink, and ROG Cooling Zone provide a comprehensive thermal design.
- 14+2 IR3555 PowER stages, ProCool II power connections, microfine alloy chokes, and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors were used to design the power solution.
- Aquantia and Intel provide onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO compatibility and 5G and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard security and support for GameFirst V software.
- Automated system-wide tweaking, including custom overclocking and cooling settings for your system.
- Aura Sync RGB lighting, unique to ASUS, includes RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB connections.
- SupremeFX S1220 and ESS® ES9023P for enthusiast-grade audio performance powered by Japanese capacitors, according to ROG.
5. Motherboard MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus
The MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus is a fantastic option if you’re looking for a powerful yet cheap Ryzen 7 3700X motherboard. This motherboard is ideal for budget gamers who want to get the most out of their gaming experience.
When it comes to excellent performance, heat management is crucial. The Frozr heatsink on the MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus keeps the X570 chipset cool, guaranteeing outstanding performance. The M.2 Shield Frozr additionally extends the heat sink to the M.2 SSD to avoid thermal throttling and maintain optimum performance.
- One PCIe 4.0-compatible M.2 slot for comparably capable SSDs is included, as well as one PCIe 3.0 M.2 slot.
- MSI-branding Lightning Gen 4 M.2 heatsink is included.
- SATA ports.
- There are 16 PCIe 4.0 slots and three PCIe
- Four slots for graphics cards.
- AMD cards may be used in multi-GPU configurations. However, Nvidia SLI is not supported.
The performance of your Ryzen 7 3700X is determined by the quality of the motherboard you buy. Mentioned above was the list of best motherboards for Ryzen 7 3700X. They come with high-end characteristics that make them durable, effective, and long-lasting. They’re also small and inexpensive.
But according to us, the best motherboard for Ryzen 7 3700X is Asus ROG Strix X570-E. Although there are no budget-friendly X570 motherboards available, this ASUS board would be ideal for someone looking for the newest chipset capabilities on a more basic base. Moreover, with metal heatsinks for the VRMs and other high-quality components, it has a lot going for it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What motherboard should I get for my Ryzen 7 3700X processor?
Ans- It all relies on your preferences and financial constraints. However, we suggest the Asus ROG Strix X570-E since it is affordable and comes with a slew of high-end features that will enhance your gaming experience.
2. How much should I spend on a Ryzen 7 3700X motherboard?
The motherboard is the foundation of your computer, so make sure you choose the finest one for your Ryzen 7 3700X. Between $150 and $350 is the ideal amount to send on the motherboard
3. What is the Ryzen 7 3700X chipset?
AMD developed the Ryzen 7 3700X CPU. It’s a 64-bit high-end performance chipset that runs at 3.6 GHz and can turbocharge to 4.4 GHz. It’s ideal for video games.
4. Is the Ryzen 7 3700X a decent gaming processor?
Yes, it’s ideal for video games. The AMD Ryzen 7 3700X is a third-generation processor with faster clock speed and more cores than prior models. As a result, the Ryzen 7 3700X is presently one of the finest gaming CPUs available.