Plenty of Fish is a renowned dating site with over 150 million members worldwide. It’s no wonder you chose POF for making new acquaintances. There are a whole lot of advantageous features to brighten up your dating experience, but what if you have problems with the basics – account, and messaging? After all, the service simply loses its value if you can’t use all its perks. However, do not rush to abandon Plenty of Fish, as all the problems can be solved! And the quickest solutions are available at howly.com – their tech-savvy specialists offer instant help with POF messages not sending issues and troubleshooting many other site problems in minutes. You may also find some good solutions in this guide along with the reasons for an account and messaging bugs.
What may cause your POF messages and account issues
The first step of problem troubleshooting is identifying its root cause. So, consider the list of potential reasons why you may face an issue with your POF account or have trouble sending messages.
- Your message contains offensive language or flagged words like “bedroom”, “cocky”, “sexy” and the like
- You’re sending the same (spam) messages to everyone
- Your interlocutor has blocked your messages
- The Internet connection is down
- Outdated POF app
- You’ve entered an invalid email address or password
- Lack of characters in your user’s bio
- You aren’t old enough to create a POF account
These are the principal causes of common Plenty of Fish account and messaging problems. Thus, they may prevent you from registering or logging into your account as well as loading the site and sending messages to the users you like. If you’ve checked out the list carefully but failed to spot your issue, reach out to Howly experts for prompt help and further problem troubleshooting.
How to fix POF account and messages bugs
Solutions to annoying POF account and message issues are rather obvious and come from the very causes listed above. To wrap it up, this is what you may need to do to fix the problem:
- Re-check your messages for banned words and don’t send the same texts to all your interlocutors
- Ensure you have no internet problems, reconnect your PC/phone to the network or reboot the router
- Update the app or your phone OS
- Make sure you are using the correct login details
- Check whether your user’s bio meets character requirements and add the info if needed
- Be polite with others and comply with the site’s rules
Need help configuring the Internet connection? Don’t know how to update software? Seek a quick way to restore your login or password. Howly.com is the place to go! Skillful experts will fix any of your problems online so you can enjoy POF to the fullest!